Here’s what I’ve been up to over the last month.
- Zack and I ran a 21 mile trail run
- Had a dripping faucet that has turned into some big plumbing issues – still working through it.
- Marlie decided to stop doing gymnastics and give cheerleading a try for awhile.
- Charlotte finished up a soccer season – she learned a lot and was much improved.
- Charlotte and Marlie were a creepy version of Alice and the Madhatter for Halloween. Trick or treating was more successful than I thought this year.
Book I’m currently reading
Books I finished reading last month
Quote I’ve been thinking about
“You reach a certain age and you’re not waiting for the man you’re going to become; you better start being the man you want to be.”
– Bruce Springsteen
Podcast episodes I thought were worth listening to